A Survivor’s Guide for the Breast Cancer Journey is an organizer and guide that offers a unique system to help women newly diagnosed with breast cancer understand, organize, plan, and record their journey from cancer diagnosis to recovery.
- Calendar to plan and manage your schedule
- Directory to organize important contacts
- Compartments to collect critical information
- Questions to ask your medical providers
- Tips and advice from survivors
- Ample space to reflect on your experience
- Inspiring pictures and quotes
- Resources and breast cancer-related organizations
- Special section for caregivers
It’s a gift from those who have walked and survived the breast cancer journey to those taking the first steps.